Businesses need quick, easy and comfortable solutions for successful online activities nowadays. Each marketer needs creation of multiple accounts on various online platforms. The issue is that the platforms will not allow you to pass registration without a unique verification code that will be sent directly to your phone directory. Each directory can be used only once on one platform.
Agree that switching numerous SIMs every time is not quick, easy and comfortable. That is why businesses turn to virtual numbers to receive SMS.
You do not need a phone or physical SIMs to use them. They are available in your cabinet on the online SIM provider’s website.
The bypass process does not mean that you will not have to use a directory and receive the authentication message at all. It means that you should use a virtual phone directory and receive the authentication code to it online.
- First of all it will be necessary to register on an online SIM company’s website and replenish your balance if this is a paid service.
- Then in the bypass process you will need to choose the desired country and directory.
- After this you can start registering on the social media, website, messaging application etc. that you need.
- When the platform asks you for your phone numb, copy it from your online SIM provider’s page.
- You will receive the authentication code in several minutes (if you have chosen a reputable accommodation).
- Copy it back to the platform in the corresponding field. Done!
There are free and paid accommodations. Using a completely free provider is not recommended as messages usually do not come in in a timely manner or do not come at all. Also, free services usually do not own many numbers and do not offer a large variety of countries.
Paid services usually offer certain stability. However, it is always better to check it (if free trials are offered) before paying for it.
Most providers have numbers for such countries as the US, the UK and Canada and offer different tariff options. Though, numbers from certain countries are not that easy to find. Also, some of the providers offer client support in the business hours only.
OnlineSIM offers an excess of 10,000 virtual directories from over 30 countries. You can try this provider for free and then choose SMS receiving from one website (from $0.02 per website) or rent a number for receiving SMS from any website (from $10 per day). All codes come in promptly. If there are any issues, you can always turn to a friendly 27/7 client support.