Although it is possible to code an online form on your own or customize a ‘readymade’ form that you find elsewhere – it is often difficult, and requires experience with HTML and CSS. That is why it is preferable to use an online form builder that will help simplify the job.
The AidaForm Online Form Builder platform is one option that you can use. It has a user-friendly graphical interface that is simple and easy to use, so you should have no difficulty using it to structure your form and customize how it looks.
How it Works
By using AidaForm, you can build your form using various blocks for the different types of fields that you want to add. All that you need to do is drag and drop the blocks that you want into place in the graphical interface.
The blocks will already be readymade and can be added without any additional input. If you want however AidaForm will let you customize each block and its label, hint, and other details.
Similarly you can easily adjust the appearance of the form that you create by selecting one of AidaForm’s smart themes. If you want you can customize the theme as well, so that it fits your web design or branding colors.
To get a better idea of what you can do with AidaForm, there are several important features that you should be aware of:
- Wide selection of field elements including radio buttons, lists, checkboxes, file upload, CAPTCHA, Paypal payments, and more.
- Consistent customization of themes so any adjustments made to the font or colors will be applied to the entire form.
- Options to publish forms by exporting and pasting the embed code or linking to the form directly.
- All forms that are created will be mobile-friendly and utilize responsive design to ensure they are displayed perfectly on mobile devices.
- Data that is collected can be viewed using the visualization in the web interface, or exported as a spreadsheet to be processed in other software.
- Integration with other platforms is possible and currently includes Paypal for payments, MailChimp to export email lists, and Zapier to connect to a wide range of other apps.
As you can see the features in AidaForm make it a very flexible tool that you can use to create all types of forms. It is so versatile that it can be useful for businesses or personal needs – and will let you create forms ranging from an in-depth market research surveys to a simple poll, feedback, or contact form.
At the end of the day it is up to you to decide how you want to use AidaForm, but initially you should at least give it a try and see for yourself how easy it is to use.